1. Create a setting to review cases in acute cerebrovascular disease that allows for improvement in management.
2. Improve education with regular review of cases involving uncommon presentations and diagnoses.
3. Presentation of challenging cases in cerebrovascular disease for education and formulation of diagnostic and treatment plans in a multidisciplinary setting.
4. Improve quality and standard of care by providing a collaborative setting for physicians and staff across multiple disciplines and different hospitals.
08/18/2023 - 8:00am to 9:00am CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Drs. Fulvio Roberto Gil and Shakeel Chowdry, MD