- Review the progression of immunosuppressive therapy drug development over last two decades.
- Highlight the barriers for clinical investigation and innovation in transplantation.
- Review possible primary endpoints and relevance of biomarkers.
- Educate on a recent initiative with FDA to advance transplant therapeutics.
Friday, June 25, 2021 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm
5700 S Maryland Ave
Chicago, IL 60637
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Roslyn B Mannon MD, FAST, FASN