- Describe various methods of prenatal diagnosis and their application to various fetal conditions;
- Discuss fetal intervention strategies, known risks and benefits of these strategies, and their application to various fetal conditions;
- Identify potential outcomes associated with abnormal ultrasounds and genetic screening modalities for challenging fetal and neonatal cases;
- State strategies for developing a prenatal and peripartum plan of care for complex fetal conditions.
Wednesday, June 19, 2019 - 7:30am to 8:30am
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation