- Articulate the negative ramifications of regular consumption of diet soft drinks and use this information to effectively counsel patients in appropriate lifestyle modifications.
- Articulate a diagnostic approach to “fatigue” and recognize the features of excessive daytime sleepiness.
- Describe the importance of identifying obstructive sleep apnea and ways of diagnosing it.
- Articulate the importance of chart review in the primary care setting and to emphasize the importance of maintaining a fresh perspective when approaching chronic illness.
- Describe common types of seizures a primary care physician will come across.
- List treatments for common minor complaints seen in outpatient settings.
- Define the role of the emergency department in providing some aspects of primary care.
- List outcomes related to clinical care that are impacted by continuity of care.
- Describe the impact of long term physician/patient relationships on physician satisfaction.
Friday, October 4, 2019 - 8:00am to 9:00am
Drs. Elizabeth Ward, Meredith Main, Christopher Ho, Catherine Glunz, Robert Feldman, Kim Grahl
NorthShore University HealthSystem Evanston Hospital, 2650 Ridge Avenue, Evanston, IL 60201
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation