- State strategies for developing a prenatal and peripartum plan of care for complex high risk pregnancy conditions;
- List strategies to reach a consensus on the appropriate management of complicated inpatient and outpatient cases;
- Identify appropriate care plans for maternal-fetal patients based upon evidence-based best practices;
- Recall how to locate and assimilate evidence from scientific studies related to maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology;
- Identify the most up-to-date literature and practice guidelines to come to a consensus on how to approach these cases;
- Describe the role of other members of the healthcare team in the management of complex maternal-fetal patients.
Wednesday, May 1, 2019 - 7:30am to 8:30am
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Annie Dude, M.D,, Ph.D.