1.State strategies for developing a prenatal and peripartum plan of care for complex high risk pregnancy conditions.
2. List strategies to reach a consensus on the appropriate management of complicated inpatient and outpatient cases
3. Identify appropriate care plans for maternal-fetal patients based upon evidence-based best practices
4. Recall ow to locate and assimilate evidence from scientific studies related to maternal-fetal medicine
5. Identify the most up-to-date literature and practice guidelines to come to a consensus on how to approach these cases.
6. Describe the role of other members of the healthcare team in the management of complex maternal-fetal patients
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation