- Discuss the epidemiology, diagnosis, and prognosis of primary CNS lymphoma (PCNSL).
- Review current induction treatment strategies for PCNSL.
- Detail current consolidation regimens for PCNSL, including ongoing clinical trials in this area.
- Understand the pathophysiology of beta-thalassemia
- Review standard management practices for beta-thalassemia
- Discuss novel treatments for beta-thalassemia
Monday, June 18, 2018 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm
5841 South Maryland AvenueMC2115 HemOnc Conference Room E215
Chicago, IL 60637
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Benjamin Derman, MD and Marquita Nelson, MD