- Identify most common mutations associated with GIST
- Discuss the literature regarding prognosis and management of associated mutations in KIT and PDGFR
- Identify genes associated with “wild-type” GIST and, in particular, review SDH-associated syndromes
- Describe the differences in the diagnostic criteria of monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance, smoldering multiple myeloma (SMM), and multiple myeloma.
- Detail the prognostic variables that increase the risk of progression of SMM to multiple myeloma.
- Review the evidence for early intervention in SMM.
Monday, January 29, 2018 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm
University of Chicago Medicine
5841 South Maryland AvenueMC2115, Conference Room E-215
Chicago, IL 60637
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Padma (Sheila) Rajagopal, MD and Benjamin Derman, MD