- Review pre-clinical data establishing the role of the microbiome in affecting response to immunotherapy (IO).
- Review clinical evidence associating antibiotic use with inferior response to immunotherapy.
- Discuss challenges and future directions.
- To review evidence for CTDNA assays in the clinical setting
- To highlight barriers to more widespread use of CTDNA assays
- To discuss possible solutions for these barriers
Monday, July 16, 2018 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Afaf Osman, MD and Padma Sheila Ragajopal, MD, MPH
5841 South Maryland AvenueMC2115 HemOncConference Room E-215
Chicago, IL 60637
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation