Learning Objectives: Ajay Major
1. Discuss the physical and psychosocial issues faced by adult survivors of lymphoma.
2. Identify the risks of second primary cancers after lymphoma
3. Determine ideal guidelines and survivorship care coordination models for lymphoma survivors.
Learning Objectives: Joseph Heng
1. Review historical impetus for financial ethics in medicine
2. Examine the impact of financial incentives in contemporary clinical research and practice.
3. Discuss patient-centered perspective of industry payments and strategies to mitigate financial influence.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation