Learning Objectives: Anand Patel, MD
1. Review the process map identifying areas for improvement in the direct admission process
2. Review new bed request order that helps to identify appropriate inpatient service
3. Sharer new dotphrase communication for direct admission that helps to streamline communication with inpatient providers
Learning Objectives: Benjamin Derman, MD
1. Understand the gap between guidelines for and current usage of IVIG hypogammaglobulinemia
2 Learn about reductions in use of IVIG and cost with IVIG stweardship plan.
3. Learn about how IVIG stewardship plan affected infected outcomes
Learning Objectives: Padma Rajagopal, MD
1. To Discuss how observed and expected mortality are calculated from the hospital and administrative standpoint
2. To evaluate patients who have died in our hospital with descrepant mortality estimates and contributors to those decrepancies
3. To review preliminary recommendations on how to improve mortality safety for our patient populations
Learning Objectiives: Jovian Yu, MD
1. Briefly review the repocess for chormosome analyisis in the University of Chicago.
2. Examine factors correlating with inadequate cases.
3. Discuss quality improvement interventions to decrease the reate of inadequate chromosome analysis cases.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation