- Review social determinants of health related to sickle cell disease.
- Identify relevant clinical outcomes for patients with acute chest syndrome.
- Outline upcoming study on low-dose tocilizumab to treat acute chest syndrome.
1. Understand the use of steroids in the treatment of immune related adverse events and their effect on tumor outcome
2. Describe the role of steroid sparing agents in the treatment of irAEs
3. Describe proposed methods to limit steroid toxicity
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation