- Understand the definition and components of mind-body therapies, including yoga, tai chi, qigong, and meditation.
- Appreciate the emerging research evidence for mind-body therapies in frailty prevention.
- Understand the causes, incidence, and prevalence of wrong drug errors
- Assess the effectiveness of current methods for preventing wrong drug errors
- Describe how indication alerts can prevent wrong drug errors
06/08/2023 - 8:00am to 9:00am CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Julia Loewenthal, MD; Bruce L. Lambert, PhD