Title: "Would I Trust You to Do My Whipple?" Progressive Responsibility in the Operating Room
At the conclusion of this presentation, participants will be able to:
1. Name the four conditions of trust.
2. Describe an entrustable professional activity (EPA).
3. Explain the difference between a promotion oriented or prevention oriented regulatory focus.
4. Apply these principles to achieve a more effective faculty:resident teaching outcome in the operating room.
04/25/2018 - 7:15am to 8:15am CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Rebecca M. Minter, MD