“Remembering that Guidelines are Only There to Guide…”
Presented by:Hillel Sternlicht, M.D.
1. Understand the limitations of a guideline-based approach to care
2. Appreciate the importance of a direct reading the literature
3. Recognize that clinical judgement remains relevant in the era of “Evidence Based Medicine”
“2 Month-old Former Premature Infant with Abnormal Thyroid Function Tests”
Presented by:Katie O’Sullivan, M.D.
1. Understand the patterns of normal and abnormal thyroid function in premature infants
2. Identify the pitfalls of the “newborn screen” to detect congenital hypothyroidism
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation