“70 Year-old Female with Recurrent Metatarsal Fractures”
Presented by: Sandra Naaman, MD, PhD
1. Review prevalence, pathophysiology of HPP.
2. Appreciate clinical presentation of HPP.
3. Treatment strategies.
“2 Year-old with Severe Obesity”
Presented by: Naiomi Gunaratne-Breaux, MD
1. Discuss differential diagnosis and workup associated with pediatric obesity, including genetic testing.
2. Discuss treatment and monitoring for comorbidities in children with obesity, focusing on children <10 years of age.
3. Reviewing society guidelines related to pediatric obesity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation