“A 10 Year-old Male with Hyperglycemia”
Presented by: Batoul Hammoud, M.D.
1. To discuss features suggestive of MODY.
2. To discuss the approach and management of specific subtype of MODY.
“Refractory Hypercortisolism in a 63 Year-old Old Woman”
Presented by: Sandra Naaman, M.D., Ph.D.
1. To review diagnostic evaluation of hypercortisolism.
2. To review the role, outcomes, risks and benefits of current treatment options for patients with Cushing’s Disease (CD).
3. To highlight emerging therapies.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation