“Surgical Considerations for the Substernal Goiter”
Presented by: Frances Lee, M.D.
1. Review surgical considerations in management of substernal goiter.
2. Discuss case.
3. Outline different surgical approaches and planning.
“A 7 Year-old Female with Early Puberty”
Presented by: Tara Rajiyah, M.D.
1. Briefly review normal pubertal development and etiologies of precocious puberty.
2. Discuss the utility of MRI in female central precocious puberty.
3. Review various management options for precocious puberty and treatment obstacles in this patient.
4. Discuss other considerations in this particular patient.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation