“Supporting Parents of Children with Type 1 Diabetes”
Presented by: Allie Morford, M.A., M.S., Clinical Psychology Doctoral Extern
1. Learn about behavioral concerns associated with Type 1 Diabetes.
2. Learn about stressors on parents that have children with Type 1 Diabetes.
3. Identify intervention considerations to help support parents and families, to ultimately improve treatment adherence and diabetes care.
Presented by: Peleg Horowitz, M.D., Ph.D. and Susan Sam, M.D.
1. Presentation of pituitary apoplexy.
2. Acute surgical management.
3. Hormone replacement.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation