“A 16 Year-old Male with New Onset Diabetes”
Presented by: Sarah Shaaban, M.D.
1. To discuss the presentation of atypical diabetes in adolescents.
2. To review the literature on atypical diabetes.
“A 49 Year-old Woman with Type II Diabetes, Obesity, and Hypophosphatemia”
Presented by: Matthew Ettleson, M.D.
1. Review phosphate balance and metabolism, including key regulatory hormones.
2. Develop a process for determining the cause of hypophosphatemia.
3. Review specific diagnoses associated with hypophosphatemia.
4. Present clinical and biochemical outcomes in a specific cause of hypophosphatemia.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation