“A neonate with Early, Prolonged Hypocalcemia”
Presented by: Sarah Shaaban, M.D.
1. Review the differential diagnosis for early and late hypocalcemia in the neonatal period.
2. Discuss genetic causes of hypoparathyroidism.
“A 50 Year-old Female with Hyperglycemia and Hypokalemia”
Presented by: Iliana Doycheva, M.D.
1. Review differential diagnosis of hyperglycemia, weight gain and edema in a patient with pancreatic mass.
2. Discuss diagnostic approach of NET.
3. Review specific treatment options of NET.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation