“Pearls about Primary Hyperaldosteronism”
Presented by: Jon Mares, D.O.
1. How to screen for and diagnose primary hyperaldosteronism.
2. Learn how to review and interpret results from Adrenal Venous Sampling.
3. Understand the cardiovascular outcomes and mortality in patients with primary hyperaldosteronism who are treated medically.
4. Predicting resolution of hypertension after adrenalectomy for aldosteronoma.
“26 Year-old Pregnant Woman with Hypercalcemia”
Presented by: Matthew Ettleson, M.D.
1. Evaluate and treat hypercalcemia in the setting of pregnancy.
2. Review pregnancy complications related to hypercalcemia.
3. Review safety of diagnostic and treatment modalities for hypercalcemia in the setting of pregnancy.
4. Acknowledge the barriers to care caused by COVID-19.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation