“A 57 Year-old Man on Immunotherapy for Metastatic Melanoma Presenting with Fatigue”
Presented by: Iliana Doycheva. M.D.
1. Review endocrine toxicities of immune checkpoint inhibitors.
2. Discuss potential causes of hyponatremia in secondary adrenal insufficiency.
3. Review treatment of overly corrected hyponatremia.
“A 55 Year-old with Latent Autoimmune Diabetes and Unsteady Gate”
Presented by: Matthew Ettleson, M.D.
1. Briefly discuss the history of latent autoimmune diabetes of adulthood (LADA).
2. Evaluation of a rare neurological complication of diabetes mellitus.
3. Discuss other musculoskeletal complications of diabetes mellitus.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation