“Implementation of Behavioral Management Strategies for Children with Diabetes”
Presented by: Carol Hundert, MA, Psychology Extern
1. Understand core principles of parent management training and how they can be applied to problematic behaviors in children with diabetes.
2. Identify common failure points of behavioral reward systems and learn implementation strategies that increase likelihood of success.
“19 Month-old with Hypercalcemia”
Presented by: Maria Salguero Bermonth, MD, Pediatric Endocrine Fellow
1. Review diagnosis and evaluation of hypercalcemia in children.
2. Identify treatment options for hypercalcemia of immobilization in children.
3. Safety and considerations for calcitonin and bisphosphonate use in children.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation