“A Neonate with Poor Feeding”
Presented by: Sarah Shaaban, M.D.
1. To review the diagnostic work up of suspected adrenal insufficiency.
2. To discuss management of panhypopituitarism in pediatric patients.
“63 Year-old Male with Hyperthyroidism”
Presented by: Olga Duchon, MD
1. Clinical considerations.
2. Challenges in choosing treatment approach.
3. Complications with treatment.
03/12/2020 - 4:30pm to 5:30pm CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Drs. Sarah Shaaban and Olga Duchon