“A 10 Year-old with Vertebral Fractures: Latest Guidelines and Recommendations”
Presented by: Sarah Shaaban, M.D.
1. To review the association between acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) and skeletal fragility.
2. To examine the underlying mechanisms of steroid-induced osteoporosis in pediatric patients.
3. To discuss the latest guidelines and recommendations in the treatment of pediatric osteoporosis.
“A Gut Feeling: Abdominal Mass in a 57 Year-old”
Presented by: Matthew Ettleson, M.D.
1. Building a differential diagnosis for adrenal masses.
2. Review the recommendations of evaluation of adrenal masses.
3. Understanding the prognosis of ACC.
4. Review the evidence of standard therapies for ACC and reasonable follow up.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation