“16 Year-old Female with Polydipsia”
Tara Rajiyah, M.D., Med/Peds Endocrinology Fellow
1. Discuss the differential diagnosis and work up of polydipsia.
2. Discuss endocrine manifestations of Langerhans Histiocytosis.
3. Review the pathophysiology and management of washout of the renal concentration gradient.
“Secondary Thyroid Masses”
Kelvin Memeh, MD, MRCS, Endocrine Surgery Fellow
1. Epidemiology and etiology of secondary thyroid masses.
2. Clinical features and diagnosis of secondary thyroid masses; pitfalls of FNA.
3. Role of surgery in secondary thyroid masses.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation