Presented by: El Waleed Mohammed Ali, M.D.
1. How to approach a case of secondary hyperaldosteronism.
2. Discuss differential diagnosis and possible work up.
3. Discuss management pertinent to our case presentation.
“63 Year-old with Hyperthyroidism”
Presented by: Olga Duchon, M.D.
1. Clinical considerations.
2. Choosing treatment approach.
3. Therapy complications.
4. Consequences and associations.
01/23/2020 - 4:30pm to 5:30pm CST
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Drs. El Waleed Mohammed Ali and Olga Duchon