“A 2 Month-old with an Abnormal Genetic Screen”
Presented by: Sarah Shaaban, M.D.
1. To discuss the endocrine abnormalities associated with a particular genetic condition.
2. To review the etiologies and mechanisms of hypothyroidism in infants.
3. To discuss overall longitudinal management guidelines of children with said genetic condition.
“57 Year-old Male with Hyperparathyroidism”
Presented by: Monika Darji, M.D.
1. Discuss primary vs secondary hyperparathyroidism.
2. Discuss lithium induced parathyroid dysfunction.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation