“79 Year-old Male with Hypoglycemia”
Presented by: Tara Rajiyah, M.D.
1. Discuss the differential diagnosis and work up for hypoglycemia.
2. Distinguish the differences between insulinomas, nesidioblastosis, and insulin antibodies.
3. Review medical and surgical options for the treatment of hyperinsulinism.
“Double Trouble: Endocrine Emergencies”
Presented by: Matthew Ettleson, M.D.
1. Brief review of pituitary disease and visual deficits.
2. Interpretation of hormone levels in pituitary disease.
3. Discussion of key epidemiologic and pathologic features of pituitary apoplexy.
4. Explore a possible connection between pituitary apoplexy, diabetes mellitus, and diabetic ketoacidosis.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation