“The Slow Learner Profile, Health Literacy, and Diabetes Management”
Presented by: Noel C. Slesinger, MS, Psychology Extern
1. Understand the slow learner profile and its relation to health literacy.
2. Learn about the risk factors for individuals with low health literacy and diabetes management.
3. Identify some modifications to help in treatment adherence and care management for diabetes in this population.
“9 Year-old Female with McCune-Albright Syndrome and New Onset Menstrual Bleeding”
Presented by: Tara Rajiyah, MD, Med/Peds Endocrine Fellow
1. Review the pathophysiology and common endocrine presentations of McCune Albright Syndrome.
2. Discuss treatment options for precocious puberty and growth in MAS.
3. Review surveillance guidelines for endocrinopathies in MAS.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation