“11 Year-old Male with Hot and Cold Flashes”
Presented by: Sarah Shaaban, M.D.
1. Review the indications for and interpretation of thyroid function tests
2. Discuss the differential diagnosis of abnormal lab results in the absence of clinical thyroid disease
3. Understand the differences between different assays and testing modalities
4. Identify connections between certain infections and the thyroid gland
“51 Year-old Female with Palpitations”
Presented by: Monika Darji, M.D.
1. Discuss the workup and diagnosis of pheochromocytoma
2. Discuss the role of genetic testing in pheochromocytoma
3. Review the criteria for diagnosis of malignant pheochromocytoma
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation