“A 55 Year-old Woman with Hypercalcemia”
Presented by: Tara Rajiyah, MB Bch BAO
1. Review the differential diagnosis and work up of hypercalcemia.
2. Review the mechanism of hypercalcemia in sarcoidosis.
3. Discuss treatment options for the treatment of hypercalcemia in sarcoidosis.
4. Discuss recommendations for protecting bone health in sarcoidosis.
“69 Year-old Male Presenting with AMS”
Presented by: Thaer Idrees, M.D.
1. Discuss symptoms, signs and laboratory findings of myxedema coma.
2. Discuss the effects of T3 on the cardiovascular system.
3. Discuss factors that interfere with thyroid functions assays.
4. Discuss the management of myxedema coma.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation