“8 Year-old Girl with Severe DKA and Hyperosmolar State”
Presented by: Maria Salguero Bermonth, M.D.
1. Literature review on Osmotic Demyelination Syndrome.
2. Discuss DKA/Pecarn results.
“30 Year-old Female with Low Cortisol”
Presented by: Thaer Idrees, M.D.
1. Symptoms, signs and laboratory findings of primary and secondary adrenal insufficiency.
2. Common etiologies for pituitary adrenal insufficiency.
3. Less common etiologies for secondary adrenal insufficiency.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation