“Diabetes Management in the Context of Intellectual Disability and Neurodevelopment Disorders”
Presented by: Lindsay Katz, M.A., Advanced Pediatric Psychology Extern
1. Understand diagnostic criteria for Intellectual Disability (ID) and other Neurodevelopment Disorders (ND).
2. Learn about the risk factors for diabetes in ID and ND.
3. Apply understanding of ID and ND presentation to diabetes management.
“16 Year-old Girl with Primary Amenorrhea”
Presented by: Harini Kolluri, M.D., Pediatric Endocrine Fellow
1. Review causes of delayed puberty in children.
2. Discuss in detail a rare cause of delayed puberty.
04/11/2019 - 4:30pm to 5:30pm CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Katz and Kolluri