“55 Year-old Man with Urinary Frequency”
Sikarin Upala, M.D.
1. Review manifestation of acromegaly.
2. Review comorbidities in acromegaly.
“60 Year-old Woman on Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor with Hyperthyroidism”
Monika Darji, M.D.
1. Review the endocrine related adverse effects associated with immune checkpoint inhibitors.
2. Discuss the range of thyroid dysfunction induced by immune checkpoint inhibitors.
3. Discuss the management of thyroid disorders associated with immune checkpoint inhibitors.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation