“12 Year-old Female Presenting with Short Stature”
Presented by: Mary McCauley, M.D.
1. Discuss timing of estrogen replacement therapy in estrogen deficient girls.
2. Discuss bone health in estrogen deficient girls.
“34 Year-old Pregnant Woman with Hyperthyroidism and Hyperemesis”
Presented by: Monika Darji, M.D.
1. Review the differential diagnosis and evaluation of hyperthyroidism in pregnancy.
2. Discuss the role of hCG in transient hyperthyroidism of hyperemesis gravidarum.
3. Discuss familial gestational hyperthyroidism.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation