“3 Year-old Female with Hypothyroidism”
Presented by: Mary McCauley, M.D.
1. Discuss features of congenital and transient hypothyroidism.
2. Assess rationale and timing for discontinuing levothyroxine therapy in suspected transient hypothyroidism.
“49 Year-old Woman with Hypoglycemia”
Presented by: Sikarin Upala, M.D.
1. Understand the importance of the critical sample.
2. Review hypoglycemia in non-DM.
3. Review cases series of hypoglycemia.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 Participation