“Behavioral Difficulties in Young Children with Type 1 Diabetes”
Presented by: Samantha Carreon, M.A., Pediatric Psychology Extern
1. To discuss the impact of children’s behavior on treatment.
2. To discuss parental factors that play a role in child behavior and diabetes management.
“10 Year-old Male with Hyponatremia”
Presented by: Marlon Brathwaite, M.D., Pediatric Endocrine Fellow
1. Review the Endocrine causes of hyponatremia.
2. Discuss the common causes of primary adrenal insufficiency in the pediatric population.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 Participation