Two Year-old Male with Abnormal Adrenal Function Tests
Presented by: Harini Kolluri, M.D.
1. Discuss ALD in children.
2. Monitoring and steroid replacement in children with ALD.
Treatment of Vasomotor Symptoms in a Transgender Male after Hysterectomy
Presented by: Isabel Casimiro, M.D.
1. Discuss treatment for hot flashes after menopause or hysterectomy.
2. Review hormonal treatment for transgender males (FTM).
3. Discuss potential treatment of vasomotor symptoms in FTM transgender patients who have undergone hysterectomy.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 Participation