Tara Rajiyah, M.D.
“Providing Contraception and Preconception Counseling to Women with Diabetes: Health Care Provider Behaviors and Patient Perceptions”
1. Review the importance of providing contraception and preconception counseling to women with pre-existing diabetes mellitus and highlight what the current literature suggests is being done.
2. Summarize findings and implications of the health care provider surveys, patient surveys, and electronic medical review.
3. Discuss future steps.
Maria Salguero-Bermonth M.D., M.Sc.
“Growth after Menarche in Pediatric Inflammatory Bowel Disease”
1. Analyze growth observed after menarche until final height (FHt), expressed as z-score, in a large cohort of female patients with pediatric-onset IBD.
2. Determine factors associated with changes in height z-score (HtZ) from diagnosis and menarche to final height.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation