“Glycemic Profiles in Response to Short Term Dietary Modifications in Young Adults with GCK-MODY”
1. Review the pathogenesis of maturity-onset diabetes of the young (MODY) caused by glucokinase mutations.
2. Discuss the rationale for the current study, including as-yet unpublished data from quality-of-life surveys.
3. Discuss the potential outcomes of the current study, as well as data gathered thus far.
Presented by: Susan Tucker, M.D.
Pediatric Endocrine Fellow, The University of Chicago
“Selenoprotein Defense in Arsenic-Mediated Diabetes and Homozygous Mutation in Human Serum Albumin and Its Implication on Thyroid Tests”
1. Define endocrine disruption.
2. Learn about the effects of arsenic exposure on metabolic disease.
3. Learn about diagnosis and management of Familial Dysalbuminemic Hyperthyroxinemia.
Presented by: Mizuho Mimoto, M.D., Ph.D.
Endocrine Fellow, The University of Chicago
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation