- Describe one or more current epidemiological patterns of digestive diseases.
- Specify clinical features of complicated/rare digestive disease cases, as well as more typical cases.
- Apply knowledge of clinical features, epidemiology, and other factors to diagnose digestive disease in patients.
- Review surgical options for digestive disease patients.
- Summarize management concerns for digestive disease patients, including cancer risk and surveillance, ostomy care, health maintenance, pregnancy, and the psychosocial dimensions of digestive disease.
Tuesday, December 5, 2017 - 4:30pm to 5:30pm
Andrew Aronsohn, MD
Chicago, IL 60637
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation