To provide instruction via case study to gastroenterology fellows, residents, medical students, and nursing staff; and to provide multiple expert perspectives on complex cases in digestive diseases.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
1. Understand medical and surgical options for complex cases of IBD
2. Identify disease defining characteristics of Crohn's disease and ulcerative coliti
3. Receive specific recommendations for patient care
4. View and understand pathology and radiology imagining related to IBD
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation