The purpose of this lecture is to:
1. Give an overview of the present state-of-the-art of coronary angiography including technical details of C.T. Scanning
2. Explain the role of this test for clinical decision making in asymptomatic patients.
3. Review the possible value of C.T. Angiography versus Non-Invasive Stress Testing for preoperative risk assessment.
4. Educate Cardiologists on recent studies using C.T. Angiography and correlating with invasive angiography.
5. Explain the specific use of coronary angiography in specific situations; such as congential heart disease, ostial left main and other situations of complex coronary artery anatomy.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation