1. Discuss an overview of non-compaction cardiomyopathy
2. Review the CMR criteria used for confirming non-compaction cardiomyopathy
3. Evaluate MR cases that fulfill the criteria for non-compaction cardiomyopathy
4. Describe the clinical symptoms and signs of prosthetic valve stenosis.
5. Explain the clinical examination findings of prosthetic valve stenosis problems.
6. Describe the managment and identify the indications of surgical intervention for particular valvular heart diseases
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation