1. Overview of current percutaneous interventional techniques.
2. Review current literature and guideline based practices.
3 Assessment of outcomes based learning and data.
4. Illustrative case reviews.
5. Be able to acquire and utilize new diagnostic techniques and define the patient population that would most benefit from their availability.
6. Apply new medical therapies for the treatment of complex heart disease.
7. Gain familiarity with and be able to appropriately access new diagnostic techniques and surgical interventions.
8. Become familiar with the leading cardiovascular research and local and national status of projects.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation