- Describe when genetics testing is indicated in the evaluation of men with severe oligospermia/azoospermia.
- Differentiate the clinical presentation of hypogonadotropic hypogonadism and hypergonadotropic hypogonadism in terms of reproductive health.
- Describe the pathophysiology of varicocele in causing male factor infertility.
- Identify appropriate laboratory testing for a male presenting for a fertility evaluation.
- Describe indications for and outcomes associated with microdissection testicular sperm extraction (Micro-TESE).
Monday, February 20, 2017 - 5:00pm to 6:00pm
Chicago, IL 60637
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Robert E. Brannigan, M.D.