1. Describe the epidemiology and clinical presentation of neonatal HSV disease.
2. Summarize the principles outlined in the 2013 AAP Clinical Report on the Management of Asymptomatic Neonates Born to Women With Active Genital Herpes Lesions.
3. Understand the rationale behind the recommendation for oral suppressive therapy in neonates diagnosed with HSV disease.
4. Discuss Section approach for pursuing work-up of suspected neonatal HSV.
10/10/2016 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation