“Generalized Anxiety and Fear of Hypoglycemia: Impact on Treatment Adherence in a Patient with Type 1 Diabetes”
Presented by: Michelle Lee, MS, Psychology Extern
1. Gain understanding of current research on anxiety and Type 1 Diabetes and in particular the psychological impact of continuous glucose monitors.
2. Increase familiarity with cognitive behavior therapy techniques for addressing anxiety related to hypoglycemia.
“Severe Late-Onset Hypocalcemia in Two Neonates”
Presented by: Susan Tucker, MD, Pediatric Endocrinology Fellow
1. Describe an evidence based diagnostic approach.
2. Discuss important treatment complications.
“28 Year-old Male with ALL Presenting with Pancreatitis”
Presented by: Rajesh Jain, M.D., Medicine Endocrinology Fellow
1. Discuss the association of PEG-asparaginase with both pancreatitis and high triglycerides.
2. Review the evidence of the treatment options for hypertriglyceridemia.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 Participation